Swidget 1.0

Monday, February 23, 2009

Pay it forward winners!


So, a few weeks ago I did a post called pay it forward where I would give a handmade gift to the first 3 comments on my post that day. Well, the winners were Miranda, Kellie, and Linsey. YAY for you guys! I thought I'd give you a sneak peak as to what to expect in the mail. Oh, and I need your ladies addresses. I have my comments set to where I have to ok them before they are posted, so feel free to leave a comment with your address and I won't post it for everyone to see.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are cute, you are very crafty!! I'm so excited you had your blog posted on Facebook because I'm much more of a blogger than facebooker. Send me your email address so I can invite you to my blog. rachel_nipper@yahoo.com

Your kids are soooo cute!!