Swidget 1.0

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tagged

I know everyone has these kinds of tags on their blogs. It sure helps in knowing what to write! Also, I think they are a fun way of getting to know more about someone.

Here are the rules: 1) Post rules on your blog 2) Answer the six '8' items 3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment.

8 favorite TV shows:

1.The Dick VanDyke Show
2. Word Girl
3. Sci-Fi Friday
4. Baby Story
5. What Not to Wear
6. The Biggest Loser
7. The Cosby Show
8. Nova

8 Things I did yesterday:

1. Email
2. Bath
3. Nap (wasn't feeling very good)
4. Talk on the phone
5. Play with the kids
6. Watched "Cars" with my little guy
7. Went to the Temple
8. Played Wii with my friend

8 Things I'm looking forward to:

1. SPRING!!!
2. Going to Ohio for a week this summer
3. Having another baby
4. Spring Break
5. Summer Break
6. Sis starting kindy in the fall
7. Having a clean house (not the actual cleaning of it though)
8. A FOREVER family

8 favorite restaurants:

1. Olive Garden
2. Cafe Rio
3. Costa Vida
4. Cafe Sabor
5. Iggie's
6. Bluebird Cafe
7. La None
8. Applebees

8 Things on my wish list:

1. Healthy children
2. Patience
3. To be the best mom and wife
4. To Be in the Saviors Embrace
5. Clean house
6. To be able to help Others
7. More kiddos
8. To go on a trip to Europe!!!

8 people I tag:

Anyone who reads this blog :)

1 comment:

Anna Dutson said...

You and Kile would get along fantasically, Word Girl is his favorite show as well.

I also am looking forward to Kindergarten in the fall!