
Wow! Where have the last two years gone? Buddy turns two today. Seriously? It seems like we just brought him home yesterday :( Suddenly he's a two-year-old? This can't be happening to me!
Buddy was born on Monday afternoon after only 3 hours of labor. I had to be started due to my high blood pressure and my going crazy after only 2 weeks of bed-rest. I say only because I know there are incredible ladies out there who have been on bed-rest MUCH longer than 2 weeks. Let me just say, I don't know how you did/do it!
Anyway, Buddy is my second baby, but the first one that got to come home with me when I was released from the hospital. He was 6 pounds 11 ounces and beautiful. He still looks just like his daddy.
Buddy shows me how he is growing up every day. He is adding so many signs to his signing repertoire. Today he asked for "help" to open the door. Yesterday, I was "silly" mommy.
Happy birthday my baby boy!!!
3 comments:
Happy birthday to Buddy! 2-4 are such fun ages. ((HUGS)) for your baby growing up while you blinked; it happens to all of us.
Happy Birthday Buddy! I think any time of bedrest would be difficult! Hudson turns two in July and it just boggles my mind. Seriously, where does the time go?
It's so crazy how fast time goes! Especially since the days somtimes seem so long... :) Happy B-day Buddy!
Post a Comment