Swidget 1.0

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sad News

My cousin gave birth to a beautiful, tiny baby boy last week. He was born way too early. Sometimes it seemed like he just might pull through. The things his mommy posted, that he was such a fighter and that they were going to get through this, made me hope that he really would survive. Well, he didn't :( He died yesterday, I think. Anyway, I feel like I just want to say anything, but don't have anything helpful to say. I just wish we wouldn't have to experience so much heart-ache in this life. I guess without it, we wouldn't know how to cherish each other.

I'm sorry this is so jumbled. I just want to send out the reminder to hold your little ones. Life can be so unexpected sometimes.

2 comments:

Katie and Co. said...

So sad! We don't know why these things need to happen, but everyone is affected and changed. Experiences like this help me to be more patient and loving with my daughter, to be grateful that I still get to have her.

Anna Dutson said...

That's so sad.