Swidget 1.0

Thursday, September 10, 2009

September =BUSY!!!

It's that time of year again! September is always ultra busy around here. It seems I make it through the summer and think I need something more to occupy my time, so I sign up for a million things that start in the fall and then I'm overwhelmed. LOL! I think I've been much better this year.

Sis started kindy in August. She's had so much fun there and I'm so happy for her. I didn't even cry when she went! She also started ballet lessons. She's only been once, because she's had a cold, but she absolutely loves it.

I teach piano theory lessons two days a week again like I did last year. I feel more confident about myself and my teaching abilities this year. YAY! Orchestra starts next week, and I'm looking forward to it. It amazes me how at the end of every orchestra year I begin to wonder if I will have the stamina to come back the next year, and then I'm so excited in the fall to start again. I'm glad it's that way though. This is the first year that the only new thing for me will be the students. YAY! So, orchestra will be another 5 hours a week.

Oh, and I go walking three times a week.

And Pilates 2 times a week.

And I babysit on Friday mornings.

And I'm in a book club.

And September is birthday month for us.

And I have 6 private string students.

I highly doubt I got it all. Maybe someday I will actually be organized enough to be this busy. LOL!!!

1 comment:

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

Whoa girl! You ARE busy! You must have super powers to be able to tackle all that and still be the amazingly sweet person you are! Sounds like you are involved in a lot of fun things though. Good luck and enjoy!