Swidget 1.0

Friday, May 7, 2010

New Plan ;)

Ok, so I have to change my plan slightly. Chip has scouts on Tuesday nights. Has for quite some time. Not sure how I forgot that one. OOPS!!!

So, I'm now running Saturdays, Mondays, and Wednesdays with occasional Fridays. Also, I've had quite a few friends offer to join me. HOORAY!!! I think we could all do it together, if you want to :)

So, leave me a comment if you want to be a part of this group and make sure to include your email address and phone number ('cause I just might not have it any more!) and I promise I will not post any comments with personal info.

I love you guys!

1 comment:

Jinxie said...

I soooo want to be a part of this. Well, I mean, I DON'T. But I NEEEED to be!

Maybe if I ran all the way where you guys are, even once, I'd be set! ;)

Good luck!!!!!!