Swidget 1.0

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

OY!!!

Sorry I didn't update sooner. I don't think any of you who read this don't also have facebook, but just in case I'll let you know how things went.

They basically didn't.

I had the u/s and nothing was there that should have been there. My dr said it's possible I'm two weeks behind where I think I am. If you know anything about how anal infertile women are about their numbers, you know this is not the case. I know the moment I ovulated. I'm not wrong.

Just in case, they took my blood and then they'll take it again on Friday and if the number doubles (which it won't) it's a good sign. Maybe... Or, my body hasn't gotten the message that it screwed up again. One or the other.

I go back in on Tuesday to discuss what to do and to be sure of the diagnosis.

Hope is overrated.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

ARGH! I'm so sorry. That is frustrating. Hang in there. Lots of hugs and prayers from Virginia.

Kaja said...

So sorry, Emily! We're thinking of you!!

Benny Boo and Linsey Lou said...

Oh Em! I'm so sorry! I had no idea you were going through this. AGAIN! I've been on a blogging hiatus. I wish there was something I could do for you. Anything at all, please, call or let me know! (((((HUGS)))))