Today is my last day in the first trimester! I cannot believe I'm here. I've really begun to wonder if I can handle three kids. My poor children are suffering through my pregnancy almost as much as I am! I cannot believe how little patience I have when I don't feel well. I'm really looking forward to the second trimester. I hope it treats me well. I need a break :)
In other news, I'm going to my 10 year high school reunion in the next couple of weeks. How can I be that old? LOL! I am so looking forward to meeting up with old friends. I can't deny that it's going to be nice to be in maternity clothes and actually looking pregnant instead of just fat.
Life is good!
2 comments:
I'm so happy everything is going good with the pregnancy! Congrats!!
Hooray! I pray for you constantly (still) :) My third pregnancy was miserable too, for me AND my kids! My ten year reunion was fun, but I'm skipping my 20th in Aug. Man, I'm old!
Post a Comment