Swidget 1.0

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Feeling so blessed

I can not believe the turn this year has taken. It started out so difficult in February with my miscarriage and then thinking this one would miscarry as well in June. I've been obsessed with having a baby for two years now. I feel so blessed that I don't worry about getting pregnant anymore. It's been very stressful.

Yesterday we went to the dr. for an appointment as well as our ultrasound. We decided to take Sis with us because we figured she could handle sitting quietly while watching. She did fantastic! Also, I think having her there really motivated the technician to find out the sex of our baby because she kept talking about how happy she would be to have a sister.

Well, Sis got her wish! We are having a baby girl. She is perfect as far as we can see and she's measuring right on for my due date. Her name will likely be Rosalie Joy because she has already filled our lives with so much joy. The pictures we got of her are so precious. She is so loved already.

I can't wait to meet her!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay! A girl! I'm very excited for you. What a beautiful name too! Congrats!

skipper said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

Jess said...

Hooray!!! Girl boy girl is the way to go! :) Congratulations again! BTW, it was fun seeing you guys in the TPR documentary- wish we could have been there!

Moores said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! It is so fun to have a sister!