So, I've kinda forgot about my blog. It's not the only thing I've forgotten lately. This pregnancy brain has really got me going!
Anyway, for a quick medical update, our baby girl is doing great! She is always measuring right on. I feel her move almost constantly. She's about 5 pounds now. Can you believe it? I can't! If she comes when Sis made her appearance, that's in two weeks. If we can hold out for when Buddy came, that's four weeks. We would rather she didn't come too early. We went through two weeks with Sis in the NICU and I'd like to avoid that if at all possible.
Actually, it probably is possible. My blood pressure has been great throughout this pregnancy. I may have a slight case of white coat high blood pressure because my last one was a bit high. However, I had taken it the night before in the Shopko pharmacy and it was very normal.
In other news, we are way excited for Christmas around here. Buddy keeps asking if it's Christmas day yet. It must be so hard to be three and not really grasp the concept of time. Sis is able to use a calendar to count down with, so she is content.
We are also looking for a bigger car to fit our growing family. We've been hunting online mostly. We really should get out of the house and into dealerships in order to find what we want. We'll be able to do that soon. Likely January because I have no desire to pay registration every December. :)
3 comments:
How exciting! I hope things go well for you and that you and your family have a great Christmas!
PS- Good luck with the car hunt.
YAY! I can't believe you're almost done! I'm so excited to meet her!! And yes, car registration in December is AWFUL....we've done it. Good luck!!
I'm so glad things are going well for you! Good luck with the car hunt, I love my Mazda MPV; I hope you find something that you will love as well!
Post a Comment