Swidget 1.0

Monday, December 8, 2008

Hot Chocolate and Good Friends

Today is chilly. Not only is it chilly, but it's actually snowing. I guess that's better than being bitter cold and no snow. I really don't enjoy winter time. I would be fine living somewhere with mild temperatures all year round. I don't enjoy the worry of slick roads or how I'm going to get my car uncovered. I hate getting my hands cold. One good thing that comes from living in a cold climate is hot chocolate! I can't seem to get enough when it is so cold. I had some today and I'm seriously considering getting more as I'm still chilled. I really shouldn't though as it's not all that good for me. I wonder how warm milk tastes...

I had a lot of fun chatting with my German "Sister" online today. It's the first time we've chatted in a long time. It was so good to catch up! I really miss having her around. She was an exchange student that lived with my family during our senior year of high school. I remember that we got along fairly good, but not great all the time. I feel bad that we didn't get along better, and I'm positive it was my fault. We seem to get along great now and it makes me so happy that we do. I miss her :) Someday we will be able to meet up again.

No comments: