You know that dream where you are late for school or class and you can't remember what class you're supposed to be in? Or how about when you go to your locker and can't remember the combination? It seems I have been plagued with these sorts of dreams more recently than before. Last night's was a bit different and I hope it means these dreams will stop :)
Last night I was with Chip and his little brother and I remembered that I was going to be late for school! We got to the school about lunch time and I tried to remember what class I had. Was it math? English? PE? I had no idea. As I'm walking arm in arm with Chip, I realize that I'm married. Not only am I married, but I graduated from High School some time ago and I should not have to worry about which class I'm late for. So, I decide I will just quit worrying and not go. It was so liberating! Here I am, walking through the halls at school and thinking I'm there just because. LOL! Way too weird. I've never had this dream and been married to Chip in it before. Maybe that change will mean I'll no longer have to dream it.
Well, I can dream, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment