I ask this question for two big reasons. One, I am SSSSOOOOO sick of winter! We had another snow storm this past Thursday. I'm so glad it didn't stick. Also, I think our part of the state didn't get hit near as bad as just south of us. I think they were expecting a ton of snow. The good thing is it is raining more often now, so we're getting closer to spring.
My second reason for wanting July to get here is I get to go on a fabulous vacation to Cincinnati Ohio. Me and a friend are flying out to spend the first part of July with another dear friend of ours. We are flying out there without children and she's got someone to watch her kids for about half the time we are there. I'm so looking forward to getting away for a while and being with good friends. It's like the ultimate sleepover!
Speaking of good friends, the friend I'm flying out with is coming over tonight to watch my kids so Chip and I can go on a date to the temple. Isn't that awesome? She's then going to stay and play some games and have a late night at my house. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends. YAY!
2 comments:
That sounds like so much fun (both your evening tonight and the trip in July)! I am also looking forward to some warmer weather!
I am so jealous of your trip this summer!
Post a Comment