So, we've lived in this house since October. That means we've just started our 5th month here. Well, today I found something very important. I had seen it before (having done a bit of growing up in this house) and knew it was there somewhere, but was loosing hope I would ever find it. Well? I FOUND IT! Yes, I finally cleaned off my kitchen bar. Do you know how big this is? Probably not as I haven't posted any pics. No, I'm not going to take any either. I am just feeling fabulous that I got that done today.
Not only did I find my bar, I also cleaned off my smooth top stove. I was scared because I'd heard you can't use just anything to clean them and I didn't want to spend the money on a special cleanser. So, I googled it and found out that a baking soda paste would work great. So, my stove now looks amazing as well! Now, if I could only get over my dislike of loading the dishwasher, I could have my whole kitchen clean today...I may wait until Chip gets home ;)
3 comments:
Ahhh...that is a good feeling! Way to go!
That is wonderful! Someday I would like to discover that I have a closet, a car trunk, and a drawer not filled with junk! You go girl!
Yahoo! I liked your tip about the baking soda paste, I will have to try it!
Post a Comment