Swidget 1.0

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is it Friday yet?

I have had the weirdest feeling tonight! I tried to explain to Chip like this:

"It's already Thursday, but it's not Friday yet?"

How can I feel like the week has flown and drug all at once? Well, I'm grateful that at least it's Thursday and not Tuesday! One more day to the weekend and a break from every day life...I think ;) Well, as a mommy, I don't get too much of a break, but at least Chip is home and the kids would much rather hang out with him than mommy. That is completely ok with me! I would rather hang out with him than me too!

My goals are still going strong. I'm exercising more than I was at the beginning of the year, so that is good. I've also kept up on reading my scriptures. YAY!!! Now, if I could remember to do my scriptures in the morning, I'll bet it would help my days go smoother. One thing at a time, I guess!

2 comments:

skipper said...

Good for you! I'm behind you 100%! And I know just what you mean about the week flying and dragging all at once. Ugh!

SarahAnne said...

Way to go, Emily! You are inspiring...and I don't mean that lightly. Thanks for you sharing this with me (us) so I can stretch myself a little more tomorrow and the next day. :)