Swidget 1.0

Monday, January 25, 2010

SSSSHHHHH!!!!

There's a surprise on my blog. Leave me a comment when you find it ;)

13 comments:

Victoria said...

I found it, but I know well how your mind works, and what I was looking for. :) LOVE YOU!

skipper said...

Congratulations! I've been praying for you and will continue to do so! Hooray!

Our Crazy Family said...

Cute ;) Congratulations again!

Amber said...

Congratulations! Good Luck!

David and Alisha said...

I FOUND IT....of course I already knew that but it doesn't make it any less exciting!!! YEA!!!!

Ross, Amanda, and Sons said...

Took me a while, but I found it. That is wonderful! I will definately keep you in my prayers! Congrats!

Amy said...

Congrats! I had a feeling that's what the surprise was! So happy for you.

Anonymous said...

I KNEW IT!! I had a feeling that was going to be your surprise! I am so excited for you!!! I hope it all goes well! How far along and when is the due date?

SarahAnne said...

I figured that was it. Congrats, Emily, and PPT for your pregnancy!!! (((HUGS)))

Jess said...

COngratulations!! I'm soooooo happy for you!! We'll keep you in our prayers too, happy happy!

Anna Dutson said...

I found it too! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the baby news! I hope everything is going great with the pregnancy! I am expecting my third too, in August. You will be in my prayers!

Benny Boo and Linsey Lou said...

Congrats~ I'm so excited for you! I've actually been thinking a lot about you lately because I finally know how you felt losing your other babies. Seriously, though. You're amazing! I'm so excited for you!