Swidget 1.0

Thursday, May 6, 2010

TIRED!


Ok, here goes another somewhat whiny post. However, it gets good at the end (which may not be so far away!).

I'm TIRED of having my life on hold! There, I said it. I feel like I've put a hold on my life for the nearly two years we've been trying for another baby. I've stopped exercising, I say "I shouldn't eat this" and then do anyway, my house is a disaster, I feel like I neglect my kids, and I don't feel attractive (even though my hubby says I am). I feel fat and lazy. I use my miscarriage as an excuse. I'm ENTITLED to eat these cookies, I've lost a baby recently. I'm ENTITLED to lay in bed all morning because I miscarried. This has got to stop!!!

So, here is my new goal. Couch to 5K in 10 weeks. I downloaded a program and there are podcasts to help. All I need is someone to make sure I get out there and DO IT! So, any of my readers want to join me? We could meet somewhere in the middle and do it together. I need someone who will do this program with me, not try to deviate. We can do this together! It would probably be best to do it in the evening after my hubby gets home or *shudder* early in the morning before he leaves. I don't want to push a stroller, KWIM? It would be on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and every other Monday starting week 5. Here is another thought. Anyone willing to watch my kids 3-4 nights a week and Chip and I could do it together? I'm SURE I will not do it on my own, but I'm also sure I can do it with someone :)

I start Tuesday!

6 comments:

Our Crazy Family said...

I would love to do it with you!

skipper said...

I would love to give it a try with you! I've hit an absolute brick wall in my weight loss efforts and I know having someone to do it with would help.
Call me!

Sam said...

I wish I lived closer to you, I'd do it with you. I did that couch to 5k last year and it's such a good program. I have never been a runner, but I actually could run doing that program. Unfortunately, life was just too crazy for me to try to run. I wasn't motivated enough to do it in the morning and my hubby doesn't get home in enough time at night. Also it's too dangerous for me to run by myself, especially in the morning. We have a running trail, but it's not safe to run it alone in the morning.

Anonymous said...

I think it sound like a great idea. I am not sure how I would do on that schedule though. I would have to see how it would work with getting a sitter and also how it would work with work. Where did you download the program from? I would like to check it out. Also where would you go jogging/running at? I have a membership to Planet Fitness so I would just be going there. Let me know. I am at least interested!!

Kaja said...

I've done the Couch to 5K program before and it really works! I'm not a runner and I did it, so I wish you the best of luck!

Miranda @ Someday Crafts said...

I might be interested. What program are you using though?