Well, Christmas is only 4 days away, as my daughter has informed me. She has a little countdown star that she made in preschool that she's been faithfully keeping track of. As Christmas is so close, we are about to embark to the dollar store in the snow. I have heard of friends who take their kids to the $ store and let them pick out anything they want to give to their parents. Too cute! So we will be starting that today.
Also, as a gift to me I suppose, I was wondering if my readers would mind leaving a comment when you visit. I'm curious to see who is reading my blog :)
Thanks!
4 comments:
You know I'm here! :D Keep up the blogging, I love reading it. Merry Christmas!
Alisha
I'm reading. It's Amy aka sjmjsmom from the lds board.
I am here too! I read your blog!! I hope you have a great Christmas! LYLAS!!
~Les
Merry Christmas! I wish you and your family multitudes of happiness and health in the coming new year!
Post a Comment