Oh, my goodness, it is WAY too cold around here! It's so cold I've had to climb over the console to get into my the drivers seat of my car because the door will freeze if it is opened. That's right. I won't be able to close my car door if I open it. Chip went out and tried to fix it tonight. We'll see how it goes tomorrow, but I'm scared. I have to be to orchestra at 7:50 AM which leaves almost no time for anything to go wrong.
On top of the cold, it's been snowing all day. Enough that the roads are horrid. Yep, I'm looking forward to being out there tomorrow. The last huge snow storm happened on Christmas and I was so happy I didn't have to teach the next day. Well, looks like fate has caught up with me. LOL!
Speaking of orchestra, I have been having weird dreams regarding going back. Apparently I'm a bit nervous? Anyway, in my dreams I either don't recognize my students or I can't remember their names. There was even one dream where my boss thought I wasn't a good enough teacher because my supervisor said I wasn't. So, my boss was in class with me the whole time for two days making sure I was doing everything right. Just a wee bit stressful! Thank goodness they are only dreams. I am looking forward to seeing my cute students again. I hope they are ready to jump into more detail on their instruments. We have a good two months of just learning :D Life can't get better than that.
No comments:
Post a Comment