Swidget 1.0

Friday, December 5, 2008

Heathly

I'm getting healthy. For the past 3 weeks or so, I've been exercising with a new friend of mine. At first we started out walking with the kids about 9am, but winter hit. It really stinks being out in the cold with little ones. Heck, it stinks being out in the cold anytime! So, now we go to the gym together 3 times a week at 6am. It's a lot earlier, but much easier without the kids.

I also got a great break! I am now babysitting once a week at the local recreation center and can attend the aerobics classes for free or have a half price membership. That's only $105 for the entire year. That certainly puts Curves to shame. LOL!

So, I'm feeling good, and I've been told by some that they can see a difference. I've been afraid to get on the scale as I tend to gain muscle first, which means I gain weight as well. I'd rather avoid seeing that and just focusing on feeling good.

1 comment:

Karina Houser said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better! Working out is great for the body and even better for our moods!